Week 2, classroom observation

In the second week, I started teaching the first class in the topic, Parallelism at cooperation star section grade 8 that is my first time in real teaching I have ever had. This week actually is observation classroom but I taught 2 classes. I was nervous but I trust my ability I can do it. I had to finish it.  Anyway, it was good experience to me because I started teaching before others exchange students here.
My class is star section grade 8 includes cooperation, compassion, cleverness and the last one oi benevolence. All of them is friendly, kind to me, talkative also. The students gave me big smile and always helped to correct my grammar and pronunciation. This week, I also made the presentation 10 facts about me to let my students know me better. The students was really interested in my input absolutely. It was be helpful that we can catch their attention.
This week made me recognized that everything would be changed. I had to manage all life’s schedule. In my daily life I always wake up at 8am and stay up late every nights but here in SLU I had to go to bed very early and woke up too early because the first class at BCNHS start at 7.40 am. My life’s schedule is needed to orientate and I’m ready to make it.

 My First teaching in real denonstration


My roommate from Indonesia.

Her name is Lenny


The way back to dormitory we drop by the church and took a few picture.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้