Week4, Last week

Last day at the school, It was full of sad in my heart. I attended class with the goodbye messages. We made the last memories with students such as dancing, singing, taking a lot of photos and also giving a hug to them. All of my students don’t want me to leave. They cry and their face looks sad. Before I leave they gave me a lots of gifts, a lot of food and we had million memories together.
At the weekend, Jalena who is one of our buddies took us to the oldest hotel in Baguio city which is the diplomat hotel. It was a bit scary because it is very old and abandoned but clean. We did not take photos that much.
This is my best experiences that I have ever had. Because I meet really good people in Baguio city. It was very hard to say goodbye to this place because it gave me happy memories. Finally, I fall in love Baguio city already.

 My favorite food is….. INASAL grilled chicken

 This is an oldest hotel. 


This is an oldest hotel. 


This is an oldest hotel. 

 Halo Halo


This is an oldest hotel

 6 exchange students took a few pictures at the oldest hotel.


This is an oldest hotel. 


This is an oldest hotel. 
6 Sea teacher batch7th in Baguio city, Philippines
Thank you for watching :)

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้