Baguio city high national school
Week 1, Observation

Hello Philippines, It’s nice to see you. I’ve never thought I will be here. My dream already become true. Before visiting here, in my aspect Philippines is the tropical country. It is as hot as Thailand, my country where I leave from, but since I’ve been here Baguio city, Saint Louis University (SLU) everything is absolutely different. The weather is really cold may be that’s because I’ve been here in winter season (January 7th to February 5th ), the city is clean, the people here is friendly. I met 7 friends who is studying in SLU. We are 6 exchange students here in Saint Louis University 3 of them from Indonesia and 2 others from Thailand also.
On the first week, we were scheduled to be in Burgos Conference Room, SLU for welcomomg program and campus tour. Finally, we met Mrs. Mary Grace Carrido Baywong, Ph.D. the Director of External Relation, Media & Communicate Alumni Affairs Office (ERMCAA) Saint Louis University. We have met Mrs. Lagos, the one who’s interviewed us. We also met our buddies. My buddy is Elidiya. She is very kind to me. She help me everything through the time in Baguio. She teach me how to make the lesson plan base on SLU. We are warmly welcomed with all people around us. It was the great time they made us feel like home. In the welcoming program, we had presentations about the background of Baguio City, history of Saint Louis University, Philippines educational system, Policies and practices in the practicum phase in the practicum phase in teaching.
During our first day in the campus, we were toured by our buddies. They are so kind to us. We’re toured around the SLU main campus and Baguio City National School. We also orientated about the public transportation, Jeepny!!!! Here.


First day in Baguio City with my buddy and all exchange students.



First time in Saint Louis University



Observation with mam Raquel D. Liquinio



First day in Baguio City with my buddy and all exchange students.




















ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้